Wednesday 10 May 2017

Fourth project is about hammering shape from hollow MDF shape, I guess what interest is people are focusing on large, radius shape so they could make it easier though, I didn't find out that until I got my shape lol. But I kind like this water drop shape.
So I made those tools for hammering different area, took my some time to get it done cause sanding nice radius is hard. This big one is for hammering the middle part of water drop, so I don't have to using small pieces to get a average radius through. The long thin one is for put out edges if water drop, because it not possible to get  a clearly refined edge through big block.

And begining with the middle part which is quite easy though, but it gets hard when I start the thin part on the head.

Those two cone shape is made for top part, tooke a few try to find out what the est digree to fit in that width and depth, but since it small area, so it didn't too me too long to get it done.
Hammering lol.

Finished, I didn't too image when I take it out of shell becasue I put it in again, maybe I'll cut it out when I finished car project.



Some new photos for showing the result.



No comments:

Post a Comment